Tagliatelle is a tag property editor for Umbraco 8+.
Tagliatelle is a tag property editor for Umbraco 8+. Based on package for previous version, written by Jason Espin
It allows you to use Umbraco pages as tags and is ideal for delivering Blog style functionality where you have an article that has a number of tags and needs to be accessible via those tag pages.
To get started:
- Create an instance of the Tagliatelle Tag Manager from the data types menu.
- Specify the content page under which you would like the tag manager to create new tag pages.
- Specify the document type you would like to be used to create your tags.
- Add the datatype to one of your Umbraco document types.
- To create new tags, simply type the name/names of the tag(s) you wish to create and hit 'Enter'. Once you save your document type, the new tag pages will be created.
- You can also manage existing tag pages by adding or removing them via the property editor
- From you template you can now access your tags as an IEnumberable<IPublishedContent> using the built-in property value editor.